Tiptoeing into Spring

Spring is starting to tiptoe into the foothills.🌦 πŸ’ The naturalized daffodils in and around our property are blooming in clumps of twenty or thirty at a time. They’re so pretty! 😍 Some of my favorites though are the ones that pop up as just one or two in the middle of the pasture and…

The festivities have died down, the husband has gone back to work and it feels like my first real day of winter break. I have been bouncing back and forth between two possible versions of myself this morning. One Jeannette says “Work on your 2019 marketing plan! Read that business book! Make product! Redesign the…

A Gift That Gives Back

Amador S.T.A.R.S. just dropped off a handful of their gorgeous 2019 calendars! Proceeds from these $15 beauties help this great group continue to provide FREE local support for cancer patients and survivors! Get yours now right at our front desk. ❀ #giftsthatgiveback #amadorstars

Reindeer Games!

That, right there is the love of my life manning the Reindeer Ring Toss tonight and tomorrow night at Christmas Delights. Go make his night and play a round! 🦌❀ #jacksonmainstreet #christmasdelights #thisisgifted

Summer Memories

I came across this photo from one of the yearly dinners that we used to host in our little apple orchard every August for seven years. I called it “Dinner in the Orchard”… we ate a big meal under the apple trees by the creek while the August heat dissipated into a (usually) warm evening….

Happy Anniversary Gifted!

Time flies, my friends. Thank you for continuing to be part of this wild and wonderful ride! β€πŸ™ŒπŸ˜š We’re here with snacks and 20% off EVERYTHING today ’till 5pm. #thisisgifted #anniversarysale

Summer Bucket List

I can’t stand the heat of summer but I really do love the idea of summer and all the fun that comes with the season. If only it could stay a comfortable seventy-five degrees for those three months! #wishfulthinking Looking forward to the county fair, big ‘ol scoops of Munnerlyn’s ice cream and outdoor movies…

Helper

β€’HELPERβ€’ My helper that I’d like to share with you is a dear friend (not pictured here) that is very private and would be loathe to have me gush to everyone about how helpful she has always been to me both in life and here at the shop. She’d just hate for me to tell…

Happy Galentine’s Day

To all my lady bosses that choose to collaborate instead of compete… to my ride or die friends that stand at the ready with a shovel and a map of the desert… to the grown-ass ladies that paved the way and show me how to do it with guts and grace… to all of you…

How Hanukkah Helped Me Heal

Hanukkah begins this year on December 12th at sundown. I know this not because I am Jewish but because I’ve been looking forward to it since Hanukkah ended last year. I am a Christian who happens to be friends with a man named Tod… who happens to be Jewish… who also happens to be an…